Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

Please let me know can I use Birth Certificate is issued on the basis of entries in Indian passport?Currently my BC DOB and DOB in passport is different.Please suggest.

Thanks &Regards


asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (380 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

A valid birth certificate must be issued within the first 30 days of your birth from the local government authorities to your birth place. If you dont have such certificate, the alternative is NABC+affidavit combo.

Try to google for NABC and Affidavit for more details
answered by (27k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 1.3k views
0 votes
1 answer 26 views
0 votes
0 answers 64 views
0 votes
1 answer 429 views