Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
i am T.Sandeep working as assistant professor in private engineering college  at hyderabad

i did my B.Tech and M.Tech in Hyderabad and published 6 international journals

can i know how should get a admission for phd anywhere in usa
asked in Study in USA by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You should be able to get admission, if you apply to the right school. Usually, as you are a researcher, if you carefully pick schools that are related to your interest and your credentials that are tied to journals, you should be able to get admission.
answered by (58.4k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 204 views
0 votes
1 answer 759 views
0 votes
1 answer 244 views