Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Its been more than 3 months and my employer is still unable to create a position for my role at the On Site. What are the possible steps/solutions/alternatives i can take it up to make my travel soon.

Is job change viable ? If Yes , how long does it take to change the LCA ?

any suggestion is greatly appreciated!
asked in H1B Visa by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Find another employer and ask them to file a cap-exempt petition for you. They need to go through all the hoops - file LCA, file I-129, let USCIS process I-129, respond to RFE etc.

Under normal processing it can take few months. Under PP, it can be done within a month.
answered by (286k points)