Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

is it possible change of status from tourist visa to h1b ?,

i mean ive search few related pages but no clue, if you guys have anything about above please reply in brief or

 have any information please share.


asked in H1B Visa by (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
As far i knew, In case of such change of status you need to move out of the country to get your H1B stamped and with valid stamping only its advisable to enter into US.
answered by (12.9k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 74 views
0 votes
0 answers 69 views
69 views asked May 6, 2014 in H1B Visa by khanali (360 points)
0 votes
1 answer 423 views
0 votes
0 answers 805 views