Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I got H1B visa for 2014 and approved until 2017 with A employer.

I worked with B employer in US until 29th of sept/2013. I return back to india. Right now my contract is over ,but my L1 visa valid until oct 2014.

I am planning to travel USA on 7th of october without informing to current company and after going back i want to convert to H1B visa. please advise will it create any legal issue?
asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (160 points)
For L1 you definitely need a deputation letter to travel.

1 Answer

0 votes
It depends on the contractual agreement you have with your current company. If there are any legal implications, you need to be careful. It is always a better idea to talk to your current empoyer and settle things down, rather than complicating your life.
answered by (56.6k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 266 views
0 votes
1 answer 142 views
0 votes
1 answer 229 views
0 votes
1 answer 1.2k views