View Post

How to File Taxes in US on H4 Visa, Dependents + Apply ITIN Number ?

In Living in USA by Ruchika6 Comments

As we all know that H4 visa holders are not eligible to have a Social Security Number (SSN), but for filing U.S. tax returns and claiming them dependent on H1 visa holders, they do require a unique identification number, which is called Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). So on H4 visa, me and my daughter (18 months) had no SSN number, we needed …

View Post

For The Movie Maniac

In Living in USA by Saurabh2 Comments

First the disclosure – I am a movie maniac. I love to watch both Bollywood and Hollywood films whenever I am not on this blog 🙂 There are so many viewing options available that at times it confuses me where to go. Theater 1. I usually go to Costco to buy AMC or Century Theaters tickets. They are sold for …